Sunday 30 December 2012

My Tattoo

This is the new tattoo I got a few months ago. There is lots of symbolism behind it. It is a quill, to show my love of literature and English. There is also a lot of symbolism behind feathers, such as being able to fly away, have freedom and the like. It is almost exactly my design, a quill I drew a few months before. I know many people are against tattoos, and would see this as a flighty teenage mistake, but I couldn't have a more different view. This tattoo gives me strength, and I believe it always will. This is not something I rushed into, it is carefully thought out, both the design and the placement. I know not everyone approves of tattoos so I have it somewhere easy to hide if needed, a more private place. I love my tattoo, it means so very much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment